- 75 USD ($)
- Electroless Nickle Plated or Stainless Steel
- Overhead Cranes as Safety Gears
- Change from model to model and capacity Kilograms (kg)
- Load Measuring Pins
- 0.1 to 500 Metric Ton
- 500 Metric Ton
- 10 Volt (v)
- Analog Output or Digital Output available on request
- 1 Year
- Strong Durable Easy To Operate Rust Proof Consume Less Power
Load Pin Cell are used to measure Load force and provide overload protection. The pins are mounted into machines in place of normal shafts and fitted with strain gauges, allowing them to produce a signal proportional to the measured Load. Crane Load Pin Cell are rugged with high resistance stainless steel and tight construction, designed specifically for use harsh industrial environments.
Loadpin .... Specifications
- For Overload detection and load measurement.
- Admissible Overload : 150% of the Nominal Load
- Overload at Rupture : up-to 500% of the Nominal Load
- Intensive to external mechanical and chemical effects.
- Ideal for use in hostile environments.
- Temperature-compensated transducer with strain gauges in full bridge configuration.
- Simple installation for cost-saving solutions to measurement problems.
- High reliability for strict safety requirements.
- Many options may be added to the lower cost standard load pin for greater flexibility.
Can be designed with special dimensions for adaptation to various construction conditions.
Load measuring Pins are used to measure Load force and provide overload protection. The pins are mounted into machines in place of normal shafts and fitted with strain gauges, allowing them to produce a signal proportional to the measured Load. Load Pins are rugged with high resistance stainless steel and tight construction, designed specifically for use harsh industrial environments.
When forces acting on mechanical constructions are measure the additional equipment required can often can often be costly and difficult to install. Load pin offer an excellent solution since they act as a direct element in the assembly, replacing a non-instremented pin or shaft.
LOAD PIN ARE USED FOR ......
- Load measuring devices and overload protection on cranes.
- Hoisting gear.
- Elevator and Winches.
- and for measurement for regulation process in Industrial Installations and machinery production.
Operating Temperature Range
0 TO 70 DEGREE CENTIGRADE
Capacity Range In Kgf
Heat Treated Alloy Tool Steel
Dia 15mm to 300mm
Hariom Electronics, Gujarat, India
Place Of Origin
- 200 Per Week
- 45 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packed in Corrugated Boxes
- Himachal Pradesh Meghalaya Nagaland Daman and Diu Dadra and Nagar Haveli Lakshadweep Gujarat Haryana Pondicherry Tripura Mizoram Andaman and Nicobar Islands Manipur Rajasthan West India Sikkim Jammu and Kashmir Chandigarh Chhattisgarh Jharkhand Delhi Assam Tamil Nadu West Bengal Madhya Pradesh East India Maharashtra Bihar Goa South India Karnataka North India Telangana Uttarakhand Arunachal Pradesh Uttar Pradesh Punjab Andhra Pradesh Kerala Central India Odisha All India
- Products are constructed as per IP 66 grade