- 1 USD ($)
Load Measuring Pins
Load Measuring Pins are used to measure Load force and provide overload protection. The pins are mounted into machines in place of normal shafts and fitted with strain gauges, allowing them to produce a signal proportional to the measured Load. Load Pins are rugged with high resistance stainless steel and tight construction, designed specifically for use harsh industrial environments.
- For Overload detection and load measurement.....
- Admissible Overload : 150% of the Nominal Load
- Overload at Rupture : upto 500% of the Nominal Load
- Intensive to external mechanical and chemical effects.
- Ideal for use in hostile environments.
- Temperature-compensated transducer with strain guages in full bridge configuration.
- Simple installation for cost-saving solutions to measurement problems.
- High realiability for strict safety requirements.
- Many options may be added to the lower cost standard load pin for greater flexibility.
- Can be designed with special dimensions for adaptation to various construction conditions.
When forces acting on mechanical constructions are measure the additional equipment required can often can often be costly and difficult to install. Load pin offer an excellent solution since they act as a direct element in the assembly, replacing a non-instremented pin or shaft.
- Load measuring devices and overload protection on cranes.
- Hoisting gear.
- Elevator and Wrinches.
- and for measurement for regulation process in Industrial Installations and machinery production.
- 5000 Per Month
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Central America Western Europe Eastern Europe Middle East South America Asia North America Australia Africa
- Tripura Dadra and Nagar Haveli Chandigarh Andaman and Nicobar Islands Nagaland Uttarakhand Daman and Diu Lakshadweep Meghalaya Himachal Pradesh Delhi Rajasthan West Bengal East India Gujarat Assam Arunachal Pradesh South India Maharashtra Pondicherry North India West India Jammu and Kashmir Punjab Madhya Pradesh Jharkhand Goa Mizoram Tamil Nadu Telangana Sikkim Bihar Manipur Haryana Uttar Pradesh Karnataka Andhra Pradesh Kerala Central India Odisha Chhattisgarh All India